Book Glitter


I am a book lover since I learned how to read. For some reason, I always had a problem with bookmarks. I always lose them. Sometimes, I see myself using clothing tags or random sheets of paper as bookmarks because I can't remember where I placed the actual bookmark.

During my recent trip to the bazaar I saw a little bookmark made of felt. It was cute with all the adorable designs. My only problem was, it was made of felt, so I'm not sure about how durable it is.  It also costs a bit more than how much I'm willing to spend for a felt corner bookmark. 

Since I still have a lot of scrap leather at home, I tried to make my own








Decided to add a little charm for cuteness factor ^_^

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP