Nude and Gold

Every weekend, I try to come up with a craft project. Aside from this keeping me from going to the mall and buying things I don't need - craft projects make me happy. 

I've been meaning to make a leather bracelet but couldn't find the right materials in my stash. Until I saw a simple tutorial on the internet and realized that I can actually make do with whatever I have. I am quiet happy with how my leather cuffs turned out  - in gold and nude
^_^


I don't have snap ons as locks yet, so I used ring and hook



I was about to wrap up when I saw this cute little moon and star charm in my pile of gold ringlets. I didn't notice it till now.  I thought it was good luck and will bring me more so I added it in the nude leather cuff




^_^




Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP